Plastic Frog Box

On: Sunday, January 10, 2010

Do you remember that cool plastic zipped box I've shared earlier, this week I have something even cuter for you: the same thing but much more fun.

This is just the same zipped code made of two plastic bottles but with eyes - this makes the whole thing much lovelier, what do you think?

Plastic Frog Box
Plastic Frog Box

1 appreciated comments on "Plastic Frog Box"

hihihi! said...

I LOVE THIS!!! :) I wish I had two pop bottles right now! :)
I tried making those book container things...where you get an old book that no one will want to read, say, an outdated computer book in a dif language and cut out a hole in the pages so you can put your ipod etc. inside it. Dunno how it's turned out so far, it's drying, but it sure looks bad. ;)

Post a Comment