Pop Tabs Dog Collar

On: Friday, January 8, 2010

Pop Tabs Dog Collar

It's time to make something for our pets. I am sure this pop tab collar will look great on your dog. If you add a bit of creativity, for example play with different colors (pop tabs may be of various colors) the collar may be even cuter!

Again, not too solid I suppose - it is more like a decoration than anything else.

2 appreciated comments on "Pop Tabs Dog Collar"

Anonymous said...

I don't care for this one. I can't imagine that this would be comfortable for a dog. I would think it could pinch the hair. It does look good, but just not practical. I would prefer to make myself a bracelet or something (but I don't actually think I would do that either.)

Jessy Troy said...

These are valid points, Jan. Still it looks good :)

Post a Comment